Thursday, August 26, 2010

Its on infinite reapeat


They are infinite repeat. I want those memories GONE! I was such a jerk to you.. i remember your face when i said that to you.. you looked as if Your entire world had been blown apart and you didnt have any happy anymore... I didnt realize it at the time... but that face you made... well that made me change who I was. I never wanted to make another person look so defeated as you. Even though I have changed ... that face you made... Its on infinite repeat. I cannot get it out and its slowly killing me inside. Im sorry. Im sorry for saying that. It wasn't true. You have every right to hate me. But please PLEASE dont! Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Im sorry. Please dont give up your life because i told you too ... i was stupid... the world needs you... God made you for a specific purpose , you were MADE to change this world! Did you know that? God made YOU specifically and uniquley to CHANGE this world! Use the knowledge and talents God gave you.. please find it in your heart to forgive , but i dont expect you to forget, i was too horrible to do that. My friends dont know this, but thats the reason i will apologize 20 times after pretty much everything i say that could possibly be almost taken the wrong way... because i dont wan to their hurt face , i dont want to see them look at me like " the one who ruined my life" I want them to look at me as the person who saved them !!!
Im sorry and I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment